This policy will be applicable to those users who provide personal data to GDS Modellica, SL, (hereinafter GDSM), through the website www.gdsmodellica.com, as well as to all those individuals who provide their personal data through the different channels enabled for it by GDSM. This website does not collect personal data of users without their knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
The personal data provided will be treated with absolute confidentiality, in a loyal and transparent manner, GDSM committing to keep secret, adopting the necessary measures in order to avoid alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access. For this purpose, GDSM has the most stringent security procedures and measures necessary to protect personal data, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is GDS Modellica, S.L., with CIF B84045723 and registered office at Avda. De Filipinas, 1 – Bis, 6, 28003, Madrid. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identification data (name, surnames, email address, address … etc.).
- Professional, academic and training data (Social profiles, company for which you work, CV.).
- Economic-financial data (current account numbers, credit / debit card number).
- Lifestyle, behavior and social profile (preferences or personal interests …)
- Social and personal circumstances (family situation …)
The personal data provided by the interested party will be treated with the following purposes:
- Manage requests for information from users. Your personal data is processed in order to meet these requests, within the legally foreseen margins, and to be able to supply the required information. Your personal data will be kept according to the legally stipulated deadlines.
- Subscription and sending of newsletter: Your personal data will be processed in order to send a newsletter with commercial information about GDS. The data will be preserved until the affected party requests the cancellation of said shipments, at which time they will be deleted.
- Management of personnel selection processes. The personal data of the job seekers and those who participate in the selection processes opened by GDSM will be treated only for the selection of candidates and subsequent communication with them within the framework of the selection process. Only personal data will be processed within an open selection process and will be retained for the duration of the personal selection process, after which they will be deleted.
- Legal Advice and business management. Your personal data is processed in order to manage and administer those fiscal, accounting and legal activities necessary for the development of the business. The personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that could derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data, in accordance with Law 58/2003, of 17 December, General Tax.
- Supplier management. The personal data included in contracts with clients and suppliers will be treated with the purpose of executing and managing said contracts. The personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that could derive from said purpose and the treatment of the data.
- Right of access. It includes the right to contact the person responsible for processing to know if your data is being processed and their purpose, as well as to obtain a copy of them.
- Right of rectification. It includes the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay of the Responsible for Processing.
- Portability right. It includes the right to request the delivery of personal data in a structured, commonly used, mechanically readable and interoperable format that can be transmitted to another party, provided that the treatment is based on the consent or execution of a contract .
- Right of withdrawal. It includes the right to request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- That are not necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained.
- That is based on consent.
- That you have exercised your right of opposition.
- That the data have been treated unlawfully.
- That the data must be suppressed by a legal obligation.
- That have been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society.
- Right of opposition. It includes the right of the interested party to object to the Responsible performing any of the following treatments:
- When based on legitimate interest or public interest, including profiling.
- When its purpose is direct marketing.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data. It consists of the right to request the limitation of the treatment, being able to request the suspension of the treatment of the data or the conservation of the data for another purpose.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions. This right is intended to ensure that you are not subject to a decision based solely on the processing of your data, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way
Personal data recipients and international data transfers.
Within the purposes indicated above, in the management of personnel selection processes, the data provided for participation in these processes may be subject to international data transfer to countries located outside the European Union in order to study the adequacy of the candidate for the offer, all without prejudice to compliance with the requirements of the data protection regulations in relation to international data transfers. If so, the candidate will be duly informed.
Exercise of rights of the persons affected.
We inform you that at any time you may exercise your rights, in the terms provided by law, by sending a written communication to the following address: Avenida de Filipinas, 1 BIS, 28003, Madrid, or email:email@example.com
We remind you that in this communication you must indicate the right you want to exercise, the data or set of personal data that is the subject of your claim and provide a valid identity document.
For any questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data you can contact our Data Protection Delegate, through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, we inform you that you will have the right to make a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as the control authority. www.agpd.es
In order to comply with the regulations, this Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates, so we recommend the user to read and review them whenever they access the website.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of this website, in accordance with current legislation, this Legal Notice and any other communication put to his knowledge through this or any other means, as well as the rules of coexistence , morals and good manners generally accepted. GDSM is not responsible for the incorrect use that users make of the information or contents of the service, said acts being the sole responsibility of the user.
GDSM will not be responsible for possible damages or damages that could be derived from computer viruses or other harmful elements that, outside the scope of GDSM, could affect the user. In the same way, GDSM is not liable for any damages or losses that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference in our system without the consent of GDSM.
“GDS Modellica SL”, the names, logos and titles used in our website “gdsmodellica.com” and that identify the products and services of GDSM are registered trademarks of our company GDSM. Other logos, names, titles or trademarks that appear on “gdsmodellica.com” may be owned by clients and / or entities affiliated or not affiliated with our Portal.
The information, images, texts, documents and any other content located in “gdsmodellica.com” may only be consulted for information purposes by any visitor to our website. GDSM reserves the right to restrict access to its network or its contents. GDSM can modify the terms and conditions of use of the website “gdsmodellica.com” at any time and without prior notice. The navigators / visitors of the website “gdsmodellica.com” are responsible for reviewing the contents of this Legal Notice to determine the terms and conditions of use of our Portal (GDS)
Copyright Notice © (c) 2006-2011 GDS, Inc., 5307 East Mockingbird Lane, Suite 1001, Dallas, TX 75206..
All rights reserved. The commercial use of the images, text, documents or any other material belonging to the website / Portal “gdsmodellica.com/” is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing by our GDSM Company.
Any individual (visitor or not of our website) who considers that their intellectual property rights have been infringed by the unauthorized use of their protected works and that they appear published in “gdsmodellica.com” can contact our company GDSM and request that the content be removed. In case of actual evidence(s) presented, your request will be attended immediately.
The links, links or hyperlinks that appear on the website of “gdsmodellica.com” allow the user to access networks and / or third party websites to give more information to our visitors. Making these links and making them available to the visitor of “gdsmodellica.com” does not mean in any way an approval or recommendation of these sites or of the material found there. GDSM neither controls nor can be responsible for the content that appears on these sites. Under no circumstances GDSM will be responsible for any damage suffered by the user for access or use of such sites or the contents thereof.
GDSM is contrary to the practice of SPAM (mass and continuous e-mail message advertising, usually commercial, directed to a plurality of people and unsolicited). In this sense, users or third parties harmed by the reception of advertising SPAM for which they have not previously given their consent, may contact GDSM, directing to the address indicated above or to the email:email@example.com, to avoid that this situation could be repeated in the future.
On the website there will be links to each of the social networks that GDSM uses. These will be managed in accordance with the terms and conditions of each of these networks. If you require assistance or have any complaint or claim regarding the use and management of the same by GDSM, please contact us through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The legislation applicable to the content of this Website will be the Spanish and the jurisdiction to which GDSM is submitted as the owner of this page for the resolution of any dispute or litigious issue that may arise from its relationship with the user, is that of the Courts and competent courts of Madrid, Spain.
GDS Modellica 2018 All rights reserved
Telephone 915 35 79 16– email: email@example.com
Address: Avenida de Filipinas, 1 BIS, 28003, Madrid
CIF: B 84045723
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they may be used to recognize the user.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Tracking cookies:: When processed by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to identify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse how users use the service offered. Thus, we analyse your use of our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Technical Cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the restricted area and use its different functions, such as buying tickets or season tickets for example.
- Customisation Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as the language or type of browser used to connect to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Processed by the website or by third parties, these cookies are used to manage the advertising spaces available on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and thus show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Online Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These allow us to optimise management of any advertising space that the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information about the behaviour of visitors and is obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertisements accordingly.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.You can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies here:
Configure cookies in Google Chrome
– Configure Chrome
Configure cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Configure Explorer
Configure cookies in Mozilla Firefox
– Configure Mozilla
Configure cookies in Safari
– Configure Safari
This website uses third party services to collect information for statistical purposes and on the use of the website. Specifically, we use Youtube and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site, for example, the embedded browser.
Warning about deleting Cookies:
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but if you do, part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.